Your kind donation to SAKSHAM’s activities with social cause of transforming the lives of Divyang people for their welfare and empowerment can be done by Crossed cheque or Demand Draft /DD in favor of “Samadristi Kshamatavikas and Anusandhan Mandal SAKSHAM”
For online NEFT transfers, please use below bank account details:
Account Name: Samadristi Kshamatavikas and Anusandhan Mandal SAKSHAM
A/c Number: 520101000491639
Bank: Corporation Bank
RTGS/IFSC code: CORP0000069
1. Your Contributions are eligible for tax exemption under Section 80G vide. No. DIT(E)BLR/80G/210/AAATY3178K/ITO(E)-2/VOL 2013-14 dated 10-09-2013. Receipts will be provided for all donations.
2. If you are sending DD or Cheque to our address, please mention your complete name, phone number and postal address to send receipts for your contribution
3. For your convenience, for your recurring payments we may issue receipts quarterly, half-yearly or yearly basis for the financial year
4. PAN number to be mentioned if you are donating more than 9,999Rs.
5. All donations made towards SAKSHAM will be considered under “Divyanga Mitra” project aimed at all-round development and welfare of Divyanga community covering their Health, Education, Employment, Sports, Technology innovation, Career, cultural and spiritual aspects.
6. After initiating payment through online NEFT or sending us cheque or DD by courier, please inform our treasurer OR secretary at their contact number 7892351208/9611164646/
Address for communication:
SAKSHAM – Karnataka Dakshin Pranth
Amrutha Shishu Nivasa Building
No 1A, 5th Main Rd, Bull Temple Road
N.R Colony, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560004
On Web: http://sakshamakarnataka.org/
www.sakshamseva.org [our parent organization]
E-mail ID: email@example.com
Our Contact Numbers: 9611164646, 8197346742, 9108275104, 9243132984